AS OF 03/01/2019 THEY ARE BACK ORDER FROM IMPROVED RACING! THEY ARE BUILDING OUT MANY UNITS TO FULFILL OUR STOCK AND THERE OWN! PLEASE EXPECT A WAIT TIME ON THEM! END OF APRIL ORDERS SHOULD SHIP OUT!
You have a Nissan Titan XD Cummins with shift flair?
Want a simple 10 min fix?
This is the best High end Thermostat on the market!
Added is our bracket to bolt it on!
This will let the Nissan trans to come up to temp!
Tested since they came out and worked to fix the shift flair issues!
We will stock these units and also take the 3/8 hose barbs that come with them and turn them down to the 5/16 size to fit the Nissan Titan XD trans lines!
Doing this makes for a way simpler install and more user friendly!
No Issues with lines blowing off, Leaking, or just getting on!
Plus we add in the stainless hose clamps!
In all testing the 145 degree units tend to be best for 99% of all users!
At this temp the trans and computer logic works best!
Also works great for people that tow, race, sled pull and daily drive.
Even in lower climate areas the 145 dose it job!
The extra cost of these is do to the machine time we do to make the hose barbs the right size and the bracket system, Hardware, and clamps! Saves you over all time plus money!
Brackets will be powder coated wrinkle black to match the frame and not stand out.
No tuning needed and will work on bone stock vehicles.
Should not void any factory warranty but as all aftermarket parts go will be up to the dealer!
With this being one of the best top brands thermostat we back it and our set up with lifetime warranty!
These are built to be High flow and lower 145 degree rating. They do flow 20gpm. The factory pump flow is only 3-5 gmp on the titan trucks!
- Engine, transmission, differential, and industrial fluid cooling applications flowing up to 20 GPM (75.71 LPM)
- Passenger car automotive, marine, and experimental aircraft engine oil cooling systems
- Automotive and truck power steering fluid cooling systems
- Diesel and gas truck transmission fluid cooling systems
- Diesel and gas truck differential and transfer case fluid cooling systems
- Not for use with corrosive fluids. If used with water, a distilled water solution with a lubricant such as ethylene glycol must be used.
Features and Benefits
- Reduces excessive engine wear and horsepower losses while improving gas mileage by preventing oil temperatures from dropping below optimal levels
- Patented, high flow, low pressure drop design locates the valve assembly completely out of the primary fluid flow
- Maintains a minimum fluid temperature according to the typical stabilization temp in the table below, +/- 2°F (+/- 1°C)
- Allows a small percentage (less than 10%) of fluid to continually circulate through the cooler to eliminate air pockets and prevent cold fluid trapped in the cooler from shocking the system
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction with black MIL-A-8625 Type II anodized finish
- Lightweight at just 7.5 ounces (212g) without brackets or fittings
Improved racing part number FSM-145
Kit comes with.
1 - Improved racing 145 degree high flow thermostat Custom Build From IMPROVED RACING!
1 - CFT bracket made of 6061 Al. and powder coated
1 - Hardware bag
4 - Stainless Hose clamps.
CFT Performance INC. Not responsible for the use of this product!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to install after watching the YouTube video. I did it in my driveway. Truck shifts better.
As always cft providing a quality product. Shift flare is gone on the xd!