1. It eliminates the delay from your electronic accelerator pedal, resulting in much faster acceleration.
2. You can save up to 20% in fuel economy using Eco Mode.
3. It comes with 36 sensitivity settings so you can fine-tune to your personal preference.
4. It does not void any warranty or leave any traces on your ECU.
5. It's an easy plug-and-play installation that takes only a couple of minutes.
6. It is now Bluetooth enabled so that you can control the unit from your phone using the Pedal Commander App.
7. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you are not happy. (You will be)
8. It comes with a 2-year product warranty in case anything goes wrong.
Eliminates Delay. Nowadays, vehicles are notorious for their delayed throttle response. That's where the Pedal Commander comes in. These days, vehicles use a drive-by-wire system that monitors the position of the gas pedal to control the throttle electronically, similar to a dimmer switch. The problem with this setup is that the signal from the pedal has to first be sent the ECU, which in turn then sends the signal to the actuator motor that controls the throttle body itself. This delay is most noticeable when trying to speed up to merge with fast moving traffic or pass a slower moving car. However, the Pedal Commander Bluetooth Throttle Response Controller will eliminate that delayed throttled response, giving your vehicle a drastic night and day difference in performance.
Four Adjustable Control Modes. Unlike other throttle control devices that are either on or off, the Pedal Commander comes with 4 control modes: Eco, City, Sport and Sport +. Best of all, each mode has an additional 8 different levels of sensitivity which allows you to personally adjust each mode to your own personal driving style and needs. Switching between modes can be done manually on the Commander or can also be done using your smartphone (Pedal Commander App), without having to bend over and physically touch the Pedal Commander.
Compatible with Aftermarket Programmers. The Pedal Commander can be used in conjunction with common aftermarket OBD-II programmers and/or monitors such as: SCT, Diablosport, Hypertech, Superchips, Bully Dog, and Edge.
2-Year Product Warranty. Pedal Commander manufactures their Bluetooth Throttle Response Controller to the highest quality and standards with CE and TUV Certification. However in the event you do receive a defective or malfunctioning device, Pedal Commander will replace it free of charge within 2 years of the original purchase date.
Easy Plug & Play Installation. The Pedal Commander Throttle Response Controller connects directly into the stock throttle position sensor found on the drive-by-wire gas pedal using an OEM style plug and play connector with no permanent modifications required. The Pedal Commander is 100% reversible making it warranty friendly.
Eco Mode: Will reduce engine response 50% slower than stock. Can help up to 20% savings in fuel.
City Mode: Increased response for active traffic. Suggested for daily drive
Sport Mode: High performance response for spirited driving.
Sport+ Mode: Extreme response. Strongly suggested for Track & Race use.
What's in the Box
(1) Throttle Response Controller.
(1) Installation Instructions.
(1) Mounting Bracket.
(2) Zip Ties.
(1) Alcohol Swab.
(1) Mounting Velcro.
Finally Your Smile :)
Please Allow 3 - 7 working days for standard delivery. All orders placed after 12pm will be processed on the next working day, with express delivery options also available at checkout.